Saima Systems becomes Global Partner of Verizon, the world's leading telecommunications company
Verizon is a global operator, leader in advanced IP, data, voice, wireless and security solutions, with presence in 159 countries, more than 177,000 employees and 142.8 million customers.
Through this agreement, Saima Systems will be able to offer Verizon services in all countries and will allow a positioning, as one of the companies with more offers for a multinational customer and thus, satisfy the ever evolving demands.
On the other hand Verizon will have commercial support from Saima Systems to generate more synergies and customers.
Saima Systems with Verizon delivers a host of advanced IP, data, voice, wireless, and security solutions to meet the always-evolving demands of large business and customers.
What makes Verizon Enterprise Solutions better
- Expansive, secure, global IP networking solutions
- An unparalleled product and service portfolio
- Global capabilities delivered by dedicated, experienced employees with personal accountability and a customer-first philosophy
- A focus on developing and managing custom, integrated, world-class solutions
- More than 32,000 employees and 321 offices in 75 countries across six continents
- A global IP footprint serving 2,700+ cities in 159 countries
- More than 50 state-of-the-art data centers in 20 countries
- Tens of thousands of customer relationships including 98 percent of Fortune 500
- Strength in financial services, retail, high-tech, healthcare, federal/state/local government, and education
What makes Verizon Enterprise Solutions the right choice
- Services in more than 150 countries.
- 330,000 + Private IP connections.
- Access to more than 80 submarine cable networks worldwide.
- Global networks span 6 continents.
- In 2015, we invested more than $17B to improve and expand our assets and capabilities.
- Carry IP, data, and voice traffic across more than 800,000 network route miles.
- 5 Global Network Operations Centers and 7 Security Operations Centers on four continents.
- More than 50 data centers in nearly 20 countries.
- Over 700 consultants around the globe, with over 80 specializing in cloud solutions.
- 10 top-tier network access point facilities.
- Access to 12 satellites orbiting the globe.